Saturday, February 20, 2010

Out Of Breath And Throat Burning Weird Burning In Throat?

Weird burning in throat? - out of breath and throat burning

The whole day I had this burning in my throat when I breathe. Not exactly, but it hurts, that's really annoying. No bite, either. It feels like a sore throat, but as heartburn, but only in the throat. It is very rare. Who knows what can be?


In addition, non-problem, but what are the symptoms of asthma? Because every time you and go out of breath. When fully implemented, only a few seconds, I'm out of breath for at least 10 minutes. It's really annoying because I like it out of service. Do you think it is asthma? Cardiovascular disease, or maybe just bad. I do not know. I never really had trouble breathing, had to order but ... heavyif it does not make sense. I have allergies, so it is perhaps only because my nose is always full, I do not know.

Please help me! Thank you !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment