Friday, January 29, 2010

Egyptian Wolf Dog Shop Do You Like The New Unique Y!A-Egypt I Made?

Do you like the New Unique Y!A-Egypt I made? - egyptian wolf dog shop

Since a large group of people registered in my forum:

http://newhorizons.englishboard.net

I have a special forum for them.

"Yahoo Answers, Egypt is under the" Forum for questions or comments "at the beginning. Or simply click here:

http://newhorizons.englishboard.net/yaho ...

Now, an explanation for use:

"New Topic" equality "prompt" in the Yahoo! A.

Click on the name of a topic to read it as you would with Yahoo! A

"Response", reads an article that is equivalent to "answer questions from Yahoo! A

Errm, the more questions?

Surfer Dude Thank you, Wolf Egypt, Amr ME and S for the membership.
I hope that is what Surfer Dude had in mind.

PS: I also have a chat window at the bottom of the forum.

7 comments:

The Egyptian Gazelle said...

Thank you !.... WOW thats great !..... I'll be right back!


: D

Anonymou... said...

Great work 3ala fkra MSA

BTW, I am sad, my username is already :(((((

ooh thank you very much, which is so beautiful:) I'm 'Anonymous Egy' now.

The question has nothing to do with blmwdoo3: D is the design and construction of U or u been doing? I ask because I am only interested in designing a golf school for my project and I have questions about accommodation, etc.

★ESD EGYPT UBER ALLES★ said...

2eshtaaaaaaaa 3alaik!

I wrote the first question, and Rab teb2 2adam the 3alaina sa3d


ana fel Chat now Enta Fein and Kid? 2abelni inside!

Every JOIN U.S.!

Passion said...

I just signed. I must now subscribe to many websites per day.

Sucre Caramel {Away.Midterms} said...

ok, my name is Sugar Candy .... lol
How can we talk to each other
We should not set a date or something
and thank you for the great idea that
great DeVolpi our section

The Egyptian Wolf II said...

Enta Meya Meya and Egyptian Kid = D

And! In Egypt, FTW! 3azama walahy = D

♥Daلooعa ♥5 months Till EGYPT said...

I just logged on to have to go ur rite now, show me how to use it if

Post a Comment