Friday, January 1, 2010

Firewire Cd Burner How Can I Transfer Files From My Old Windows 2000 Pro PC To My New Mac. I Don't Have A CD Burner On The PC.

How can I transfer files from my old Windows 2000 Pro PC to my new Mac. I don't have a CD burner on the PC. - firewire cd burner

Shit my old computer a few weeks ago and I need 1000 photos. Normally, I saved, but a few days ago my PC was dead in the face with my recorder. How do I transfer files from my old computer with Windows 2000 Pro on my new MacBook Pro that I have a CD burner or a FireWire port on your PC. Oh, and one final problem is that the PC by chance you start your car. Thanks for the help!

Ben M.

1 comments:

goodsoun... said...

If your PC in a way that the working copy of files on a USB drive. Or connect the two computers with a crossover Ethernet cable and drag files from the PC hard drive on your Mac on the network drive in the Finder.
If your PC is dead, you can try to reconnect the hard drive on a PC from work to the files. Consult a professional if you do not know how.

Post a Comment