Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jordan Accessories Do You Know Of Any Brands Of Clothes That Are Glittery Or Unique?

Do you know of any brands of clothes that are glittery or unique? - jordan accessories

I think along the lines of Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, Hilary Duff, Rhianna, Hayden Panettiere, Jordan Pruitt, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, etc. type of clothing. Since the type of clothing from a pop star. I will be in my school talent show, and I want to look for the part instead of singing. In addition, my daily wardrobe needs a little spice! Cowboy boots, dark jeans, accessories and colorful tops, gauchos bright, fresh and sophisticated jackets. You know, 80's, 20's inspired, modern pieces. This kind of thing! I like bright, shiny, bright, Lacey, girly things that sparkle. The bright colors, dark colors, bold colors, soft colors and light colors. Only the usual style of rocker chic. I am very versatile.Or than clothing. I dyed a white face paint with gold and freckles. What colors would go well with my skin type?

4 comments:

XD said...

They seem so excited, I can say that I really want to know. Thank you as much information, it really helps that we can offer a solution.

Wet Seal is a very special business, has many different styles that are found nowhere else. I think Forever 21 would be too much work, I've heard good things about this shop. You already have an idea of what you want, that's great.

You should come to CoverGirl.com. I do not know you ask for make-up, but you can test to see what colors you. That does not sound as if I was in HS, so do not take too much makeup. Lip gloss is good. I would say that the natural colors like pink Bluck, sky, evergreens for colored clothes, or red ...

I think you should wear a denim boy shorts with a preview of sequins at the grassroots level. Or the same, but with a cute denim skirt and boots heal. A cooling tank and lose all the wrinkles awsome light denim jacket with buttons. (humf buttons add a "small" for them)

I hope you enjoy yourTalent Show. I used to be one of the things in them, because during my school days, hoping to sing.

Good luck and have fun! ~ ISA)

chris browns 1 and only said...

Baby Phat

Lola said...

Good question, I actually thought Neeve. I wear very tight jeans and Converse or Vans and a t-like Delias and Urban Outfitters, so I really do not know ...

Hannah said...

Try wet seal or anchor, or blue. They are cheap, but still kind of retro, and some clothes.

Post a Comment