Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tech Deck Para Jugar Help/Rate My YUGIOH TV PARA DOX Theme Deck?

Help/Rate my YUGIOH TV PARA DOX theme deck? - tech deck para jugar

I Founded this deck in Para and Dox TV Series Yugioh.

Monsters: 14
3x Labyrinth Wall
2x Wall Shadows
3x Giga Tech Wolf
3x Cannon Soldier
1x Sangan
Grand Mole 1x Neo Space
1x Morphing Jar

Spell Cards: 19
3x Magicial Laybrinth
2x Soul Exchange
Future fusion power plants
Overload Fusion
Power Bond
Limit Removal
Sword of Light of Revelation
2x Shield and Sword
Brain Control
Slot
STDs
Heavy Storm
The Premature Burial
Noble of Crossout
Lightning Vortex

Traps: 8
Magic Cylinder
2x Sakuretsu
Call of the Haunted
Torrential Tribute
2x Dust Tornado
DoS attack

Total: 41 Cards

Tell me what you think, I hate him not only a fun game lol

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

I love a little, but you realize that your deck more than one deck Gateguardian was right? Wall shadows are terrible. The Labyrinth of the wall is the only good. The Labyrinth of the tank (is) the merger, a very clever idea for this deck though! I give 9 / 10 only because it is serious, but the shadow of the wall built to take a walk.
Remove Shadow Labyrinth Wall Magic and add more monsters and really cool

Post a Comment